The Mildred F. Sawyer Library has thirteen six-seat Group Study Rooms on the third and fourth floors of the library at 73 Tremont Street. These rooms are available by reservation only. In case rooms are unavailable, the Sawyer library also has 'first come first served' rooms on the third, fourth and ninth floors.
Groups of students may use this Group Study Room reservation system to schedule a room up to two weeks in advance.
Rooms starting with the number "3" are located on the third floor of the library. Rooms starting with the number "4" are located on the fourth floor.
To book a room, please select the room, date and time below. You may book one room per day, for a total time of two hours. If a booking is made for less than two hours, you will only be guaranteed for the time you booked.
One group member will need to provide their full name and Suffolk University email after clicking 'continue' below.
NOTE: Your booking constitutes your "key" to the room. Without an online reservation, you will have to vacate the room to those with a online booking and confirmation email.
Please read the rules.
- Study room keys may be checked out for one period of two hours.
- The Mildred F. Sawyer Library reserves the right to cancel a reservation.
- Please do not leave rooms unoccupied.
- Only one reservation is allowed per person per day. Additional reservations may be cancelled by library staff.
- Rooms are primarily for group use. Individuals should not book rooms for single individual use. The library reserves the right to cancel bookings when a single individual is using a room.
These rules are in place to help ensure fair and equitable access to group study rooms across the Suffolk University student population. Please be considerate when using group study rooms by departing promptly when time is up, picking up trash, and returning chairs to their proper locations. Note that group study rooms are not sound proof so please keep disruptive noise to a minimum.